A $40.00 registration fee will be required of all new students. Thereafter a $40.00 annual gym membership fee will be required of each student.
Gym Rental for practices
- $5.00 per girl per hour with a $50.00 minimum per hour. A Just Tumblin’ staff member must be present (for insurance purposes).
Open Gym: (for ages 5 & up)
Mon., Tues., Wed. & Thurs. (1.5 hour sessions)
- $8.00 – Non-members
- $6.00 – Members
- $3.00 – Current Top Dog Cheerleader
Friday or Special 2 Hour Open Gyms
- $10.00 – Non-members
- $8.00 – Members
- $5.00 – Current Top Dog Cheerleader
“GYM RAT” Open Gym Fee: (Unlimited Open Gym)
- $70.00 – Non-members
- $50.00 – Members
- $30.00 – Current Top Dog Cheerleader
New Member “SPECIAL” ~ Class Price (must be requested at time of registration)
- $30.00 – for the month for one (1 hr.) class a week. (Based on 4weeks, months with a 5th week is a freebee – No make-ups for the extra week if missed. Make-ups cannot be carried over into the next month. ~ (1st month only. Regular prices thereafter.) New Member discount applies to one family member only in the family. Second child will be at the regular sibling discount rate.
Regular Class Prices
- $55.00 – a month for one (1 hr.) class a week. (Based on 4weeks, months with a 5th week is a freebee – No make-ups for the extra week if missed.)
- $85.00 – a month for two (1 hr.) classes a week. (*MUST pay for classes monthly and will not have the option of paying $15.00 per class.)
- $115.00 – a month for three (1 hr.) classes a week. (*MUST pay for classes monthly and will not have the option of paying $15.00 per class.)
- $15.00 – each (1 hr.) class when paid weekly. (*Squads who have exclusive rights to a specific weekly class time, MUST pay for classes monthly and will not have the option of paying $15.00 per class.)
Private lessons for tumbling, stretching, and conditioning run $35.00* for a half hour. Stunt private lessons are $40 per half hour. All private lessons need to be booked online on our private lesson portal. The portal is on the home page of the website. Cancellations must be made within 48 hours in order to receive a credit back into your account. All private lesson credits can only be used for private lessons. Any cancellations less than 48 hours will not be credited back. Private lessons are non-refundable and non-transferable. Students must be a registered member of Just Tumblin’ and pay a $40 registration fee before privates can be booked. If an athlete from another all-star program wishes to take private lessons with our staff then he/she must be enrolled in a monthly tumbling class.
1 Day a week ~ $55.00
2 Days a week ~ $85.00
3 Days a week ~ $115.00
1 Day a week ~ $50.00
2 Days a week ~ $75.00
3 Days a week ~ $100.00
1 Day a week ~ $45.00
2 Days a week ~ $65.00
3 Days a week ~ $85.00
Classes are paid on a first come first serve bases. There are limited spots available to reserve for each class. If you would like to reserve a spot in the class you must pay the monthly fee in advance, at least 1 to 2 weeks before the month that you would like to attend.
All accounts must have a current credit card on file. Students will automatically stay enrolled in their class for the upcoming month and the credit card on file will be charged on the first of the month. Cash and Check payments can be made at the desk but must be made before the first of the month. If a student wishes to discontinue classes, then a written notice must be given by the 20th of the previous month. Any students with an outstanding balance by the 5th of the month will be dropped from the class. If student shows up two weeks in a row without payment, he/she will not be allowed to take a class until class fee is paid.
Students who pay the monthly fee can make up any of the 4 classes missed within the month. (This does not apply to the “New Member Special”). Our class fees are based on a 4 week month. There will be no extra charge for months that have 5 weeks. Also, there will be no make-ups for the extra class in the 5 week month. All payments to Just Tumblin’ and/or Florida Top Dog All-Stars are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable.